We built a corporate prepaid card management solution aimed for corporate clients of a regional bank.
In order to ease usage of prepaid business cards for its corporate clients, the bank wanted to develop a cost- effective solution for the companies to give them complete visibility over corporate expenses. With no in- house development team with expertise in building such a system for the Bank as well as time constraint, they chose us as an offshore partner to deliver this project.
The solution features included:
- issuing prepaid cards
- tracking and reporting on transactions
- managing expense limits
- monitoring/approval by the accounting departments
- fully PCI compliant storage of all credit card information
- manage the transactions, the balances, accept/decline authorizations
- payments and virtual-cards
Architecture & Technologies
- Client-server architecture
- Multiple clients:
-frontend (browser SPA written in Angular), iOS mobile app, Android mobile app
- The backend is the server (provides REST services written in Java7 using vert.x framework)
- The backoffice is completely isolated – separate frontend, separate backend, on a special VPN.
- SaaS Solution – multiple organizations in the same application cluster
- Frontend: Angular, Grunt, Bootstrap
- Backend: Java 7, vert.x platform, Google Guice, Apache Jackrabbit JCR, Pentaho reporting engine, myBatis, PostgreSQL 9, jUnit, Mockito, Liquibase, JAX-WS, Camunda BPMN, Apple APNS, Google GCM, Maven, git
- Developer tools: Jira, Jenkins, Github, Apiary
- Devops: Ansible
- Certifications: PCI DSS