About the Company:
Adex International – a global enterprise (ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified company) has as an integrated portfolio of IT products and services to provide the best solutions and help businesses meet their objectives. We help companies of all verticals and sizes to get the best out of their technology systems with our expertise and approach.
Our team is our biggest strength & we value our members over anything else. We pride ourselves in our team, work environment, and employee-first approach where we emphasize on employee wellbeing & growth strongly.
- Develop processes for maintenance and optimization of client environments
- Develop technical and business presentations to key decision-makers in the company
- Participate in architectural discussions ensuring solutions are designed for successful deployment on any Cloud
- Contributing expertise on information system options, risk, and operational impact
- Automate error-prone tasks to drive safety and determinism throughout complex distributed systems
- Lead in production readiness reviews and provide feedback to engineering teams on the best
- Establish and employ continuous integration practices, configuration management automation, and employ industry continuous delivery patterns and collaboratively work with other members to achieve successful continuous delivery solutions
- Must have experience clearly explaining solutions to complex problems and demonstrate the ability to lead and impart knowledge effectively to junior resources
- Documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics
- Conforming to best practices in network administration and cybersecurity
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or similar faculty
- 5+ years of relevant experience in an IT environment
- Extensive professional experience with Cloud platforms, including AWS, GCP, and Azure in a production environment (network, security, applications, serverless, and containers)
- Has expert-level knowledge of at least one Infrastructure as Code / Configuration as Code technology (such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt)
- Scale and optimize a variety of SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MsSql) and NoSQL databases (DynamoDB, MongoDB, Cassandra) web servers (Nginx, Apache, Tomcat, IIS) application frameworks (Springboot, Django or Flask, Express) caches (Elasticsearch, Redis, Memcached) and distributed messaging systems (SNS, SQS, Kafka)
- Strong experience with Linux and Windows system administration
- Proven track record of supporting production systems, and ability to effectively coordinate cloud infrastructure service requests and incident response
- Strong sense of ownership and can prioritize and work on tasks independently
- Experience with project management technologies (Agile, Scrum) and version control systems (SVN, GIT)
- Demonstrated expertise in the business application, information, and/or technical architecture design
- Demonstrated competency in business application, information, and/or technical architecture design
- Expert understanding of CI tools such as Jenkins, Travis, Azure, DevOps, etc.
- Experience working with Kubernetes, Docker, or other containerization technologies
- Attention to detail, abstract thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Find effective solutions to problems without hand-holding & micromanagement
- Ensuring observability of platforms with tools like Nagios, DataDog, NewRelic, Prometheus, Graphana, ELK stacks, etc.
- Implementing security tools like WAF, Firewall Managers, etc.
Why Join us?
Adex is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. We carefully select candidates, test them for technical competency and emphasize on communication skills.
- Great Learning & Development Opportunities
- Industry Leading People and Policies
- Work-life Balance
- Fun and Learning Fridays
- Employee wellbeing
- Interesting compensation and benefits
- Stellar opportunity to work with the rising company
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Weekends off (Saturday & Sunday)
- Attractive Fringe benefits
How to apply?
We’re always on the hunt for awesome, supercharged people who want to join our squad and bring their ninja skills to the table. So if you’re a powerhouse of talent and excitement, come hang out with us and let’s rock this team thing together!
To apply, mail your updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org.